Getting a Good Night’s Sleep is vital! Not only does it prepare you for the day ahead, in the long run, a good night’s sleep can reduce the effects of depression and heart-related problems.
If you can try to get 7 – 9 hours of sleep a night, your body will thank you for it (trust me).
So after experimenting a little, I have compiled (Just for you) 10 Amazing Tips for the perfect night’s sleep.
Now relax, get nice and comfy, and have a read. Not got time? Bookmark me for later or you can pin me
How to enjoy a Perfect Night’s Sleep
1. Meditate for 10 minutes
2. Develop a Night-Time Cleansing Routine
3. Have a nice Hot Shower or a Relaxing Bath
4. Prepare a cup of your Favorite Herbal Tea
5. Burn a few candles or put on some low lighting
6. Put your phone on Silent
7. Turn off the Television
8. Settle down with a Book – Read a few pages Every Night
9. Write in your Gratitude Journal or Diary
P.s if you share a bed.. Try not to hog the covers & snore all night 🙂
So there they are. My 10 top tips for a Perfect Night’s Sleep. Try all the tips for a week to start with, you will see a difference.
Do you have a Bedtime Routine? if so, please get involved and share your favourite tips and tricks below by clicking on Comments. I love hearing from you.
If you liked this post, please share x
It really does help!
Some Ways You Can Get Involved:
* Pin it! (I have made a Cute Little Pin For You, just above)
* Share it on your favourite blog or Facebook Group
* Tweet it (I’ve made a cute Tweet Button for you)
I promise it won’t take more than 10 seconds. The Share Buttons are just Below.
Thank you for your support guys. It means so much.