Feeling defeated? sluggish? All out of self-care steam?
I have been there, sitting in bed all day. Not good! time to get out of your slump.
I know how hard it is to get out bed, let alone having to look at 50 things some crazy blogger recommends.
Why should you? because everything on this website is from my own experience.
I want you to get up, I want you to live your best life. Even if you sit in your dressing gown all day, tomorrow make your bed, listen to some tunes, drink some herbal tea and get back to your goals.
Girl, by being your best self you’re able to inspire those around you.
Be kind to yourself, share your self-compassion, and watch the magic.
Because the tips below are not grand gestures, you don’t have to sip out of a crystal glass and wear fluffy heels to practice self-care. Hey, sitting peacefully for 5 minutes, that’s self-care.
My self-care practice involves time alone to be still and think through my thoughts. Allowing an opportunity to just slow down and reflect on things.
50 Self-Care Moments
1. Have a lunch date with a friend
2. Connect with nature, Spend time in the sun
3. Listen to self-love affirmations
5. Use healing crystals
6. Create a sacred space
8. Balance your chakras & energies
9. Develop a morning & evening cleansing routine
10. Take a nice bubble bath
11. Get enough sleep
12. Watch some live comedy or poetry
13. Write in a diary
14. Take a break, when you need to
15. Each night before bed write in your gratitude journal.
16. Create some art, paint, draw, even if you can’t 🙂
17. Sing out loud to your favourite songs
18. Try yoga
19. Enjoy cupping therapy and a massage
20. Go for a manicure and pedicure
21. Pamper yourself with a DIY spa day
22. Say no
23. Buy yourself some flowers
24. Spend some time with a pet
25. Be kind to yourself
26. Dance & move your body
27. Drink 2-3 litres of water a day
28. Buy some comfy pyjamas & slippers
29. Treat your body to fresh healthy food daily
30. Practice forgiveness & patience
31. Burn beautiful scented candles, oils & incense
32. Cleanse your aura and space with sage
33. Let go of toxic relationships
34. Get up early, make yourself a nice breakfast and enjoy your morning in peace and quiet, No TV, no music, no phone, no laptop
35. Go for a long, slow walk and observe the world around you
36. Take a break from your phone & social media
37. Go to a museum or art gallery
38. Declutter your email inbox
39. Have a nice spring clean
40. Plan a weekend break
41. Try something new, take a class
42. Spend time being intimate, with yourself and others
43. Drink lemon water every morning
44. Buy some new workout clothes
45. Attend to something that has been nagging you
46. Have a movie night, grab some popcorn, pop on Netflix and relax
47. Edit your social media feeds, and unfollow any negative people
48. Keep your car clean
49. Complete that project or goal you started.
50. Cut down on your caffeine intake
On Pinterest? Pin Me I’m Cute
If you enjoyed this post or you just want to say hi, leave a comment below. I love hearing from you guys and I always answer.
You are important, you are enough and you are worthy of self-love.
xx Big Kisses! Jai xx