Self-Care is not selfish, it is self-preservation. Why shouldn’t you enjoy a little me time? simple things such as getting fresh air each day are vital for your wellbeing.
When your fridge is empty, you fill it. When your car needs a service, you service it. When your body needs love and care, we tend to ignore it. If we look after our homes and our possessions, we should be looking after our bodies.
Below are 50 awesome ways to practice self-care. Whatever you do, try to take the time to recharge.
Your loved ones will thank you for it, as will your mind, body & soul.
1. Have a lunch date with a friend
2. Connect with nature, Spend time in the sun
3. Listen to self-love affirmations
5. Use healing crystals
6. Create a sacred space
8. Balance your chakras & energies
9. Develop a morning & evening cleansing routine
10. Take a nice bubble bath
11. Get enough sleep
12. Watch some live comedy or poetry
13. Write in a diary
14. Take a break, when you need to
15. Each night before bed write in your gratitude journal.
16. Create some art, paint, draw, even if you can’t 🙂
17. Sing out loud to your favourite songs
18. Try yoga
19. Enjoy cupping therapy and a massage
20. Go for a manicure and pedicure
21. Pamper yourself with a DIY spa day
22. Say no
23. Buy yourself some flowers
24. Spend some time with a pet
25. Be kind to yourself
26. Dance & move your body
27. Drink 2-3 litres of water a day
28. Buy some comfy pyjamas & slippers
29. Treat your body to fresh healthy food daily
30. Practice forgiveness & patience
31. Burn beautiful scented candles, oils & incense
32. Cleanse your aura and space with sage
33. Let go of toxic relationships
34. Get up early, make yourself a nice breakfast and enjoy your morning in peace and quiet, No TV, no music, no phone, no laptop
35. Go for a long, slow walk and observe the world around you
36. Take a break from your phone & social media
37. Go to a museum or art gallery
38. Declutter your email inbox
39. Have a nice spring clean
40. Plan a weekend break
41. Try something new, take a class
42. Spend time being intimate, with yourself and others
43. Drink lemon water every morning
44. Buy some new workout clothes
45. Attend to something that has been nagging you
46. Have a movie night, grab some popcorn, pop on Netflix and relax
47. Edit your social media feeds, and unfollow any negative people
48. Keep your car clean
49. Complete that project or goal you started.
50. Cut down on your caffeine intake
What’s on your self-care list this week?
If you liked this post, please share x
It really does help!
Some Ways You Can Get Involved:
* Pin it! (I have made 2 Cute Pins For You Above)
* Share it on your favourite blog or Facebook Group
* Tweet it (I’ve made a cute Tweet Button for you)
I promise it won’t take more than 10 seconds. The Share Buttons are just Below.
Thank you for your support guys. It means so much.